Notice the die-cast metal construction, replacing the original plastic case will ensure you're free to dance on this sucker, now-it can take anything you dish out. The WH10V2 has a unique tone character setting it apart from all traditional wah pedals, as well as some modern tweaks so your sound keeps changing with the times.
- Footswitch: Alternately turns the effect on or off each time it is depressed.
- Dry Output: Connect to a tuner or the input of another effect, via a shielded cable.
- Depth: Controls the wah depth. Turning CW increases the wah depth.
- Frequency Range Switch (GTR/BASS):Selects filtering range
- GTR: For Guitar (High Range Wah)
- BASS: For Bass (Low Range Wah)
- Input: Connects an instrument, such as a guitar or the output of another effect device, via a shielded cable.
- AC Adapter Jack: Connects the optional AC adapter. Plugging into this jack automatically disconnects the internal battery and the unit works by the AC adapter only. IBANEZ AC 109 adapter (recommended)
- Indicator: Lights when the effect is on. It also serves as a battery check. If this LED is dim or does not light, replace the battery.
- Output: Connects an amp or the input of another effect, via a shielded cable.
- Input Impedance: 330kΩ
- Output Impedance: <1.2kΩ
- Maximum Output Level: +4dBv
- Wah Range Guitar: 350Hz~2.2kHz
- Bass: 175Hz~1.1kHz
- Wah Depth: +6dB~+12dB
- Equivelant Input Noise: -95dBv(IHF-A)
- Power Supply:One 9V Battery or AC Adapter
- Power Requirement: 6mA(DC 9V)
- Width: 87mm
- Height: 60~82mm×
- Depth: 202mm
- Weight: 790g