This Bass produces a lovely warm sound that you would expect from an instrument made by a more highly regarded brand, whilst still representing remarkable value for money.
Double Bass Outfit Specifications:
• Hand finished laminated instrument
• Canadian spruce belly
• Canadian maple back and sides
• Transparent orange-brown triple hand-lacquered and polished varnish finish
• Fitted maple bridge
• Maple neck with jujube ebonized fingerboard
• Brass geared tuning pegs
• Ebony endpin
• Ebonized jujube tailpiece
• Round stick French style pernambuco bow with horsehair
• Ebony adjuster with two nickel bands
• Nickel silver lapping with leather thumbpiece
• Half mounted and lined round heel rosewood frog with ABS slide
• ABS Tip
• Canvas covered featherweight hard case with zips, straps and zippable sheet music pocket
The included lightweight hard carry case provides a convenient and robust method of transportation for this quality instrument. A typical retail price for a case of this type is £149, so this package represents great value for money!
• Body Width: 67cm (widest point)
• Body Length: 112cm
• Nut to Bridge Length: 106cm
14 Day Money Back Guarantee + 1 Year Warranty
This instrument is shipped in large cardboard box with shaped polystyrene protection.
No delivery is available off the UK mainland with this product.
A Revolution in low-priced, high-quality musical instruments
After evaluating many Far Eastern manufacturers, we at Gear4music have teamed up with the best of them to produce our own range of affordable musical instruments. Today, you'll find drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass and string instruments for sale under the Gear4music brand name, and all at incredibly low prices. But the impressive-looking prices aren't the end of the story - we pride ourselves on the fact that our instruments are made to decent, playable standards. We offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all our Gear4music products, because to put it simply, we think that if you try out these instruments, you won't be disappointed.